Currently after the first week of my return to university I haven’t made much new progress on this project, this is due to a number of reasons. Firstly, my laptop at home which I expected to be able to use to run some software to model and paint digitally proved too unreliable to use. Naturally, this naturally led to my work grinding for a halt over the holiday period so I spent my time researching Quixel Suite, Substance Designer and UE4 via video tutorials and their online documentation.
Secondly, I was ill at the start of last week and I did not recover until about the Thursday.
Finally I lost a few days a work due to an issue with my hardrive when I plugged it into my laptop. Luckily I had backups of the work but it took me a while to find them on my return due to some bad file organisation on my part which I have now corrected. (3ds Max files were saving to the wrong location on my PC without me knowing.)